CF on The Condo Web Show
We were recently featured on the brand new Condo Web show. Check it out and let us know what you think!
THE BIG 6
- Asphalt & parking structures
- Utility & mechanical
These 6 items make up over 50% of the value of the common property of a Corporation. Each Big Six item accounts as the largest capital expenditure a Corporation will ever pay for. If they are not estimated properly and because they do involve bigger numbers they can create bigger problems with a Corporation’s financial management.
Consequently, Big Six items are usually responsible for triggering Special Assessments. Rather than Special Assessing for only the shortfall, Corporations will typically assess for the full value of a Big Six component, choosing instead to leave the existing Reserve Fund intact.
The most innovative way to handle your condominium needs
We Have Helped Numerous Condominiums get Financing to Repair Common Property!
- North Alberta, South Alberta
- North Saskatchewan, South Saskatchewan
- Ontario - Eastern Ontario, Toronto, Huronia, Golden Horseshoe, Grand River, Windsor - Essex County, Northwestern Ontario, London & Area
- New Brunswick, Nova Scotia
Other Condominium Industry Organizations
- ACMA, Association of Condominium Managers of Alberta
- ACMO, Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario
- CHOA, Condominium Home Owners Association of BC
- CAI Canada, Communities Association Institute, based in Toronto
Entuitive is a full-service Engineering firm with offices across Canada. Increasingly, the ability of condominium corporations to raise sufficient funds to carry out essential building repairs through special assessments or special levies is often impaired, leaving the building at risk.
Condominium Financial has proven to be a valued partner for us and our clients as they understand the condominium sector and are able to craft financing packages that allow corporations to carry out essential repairs in an affordable manner.